- 1 kg of flour type 00 * (different flours take different amounts of water)
- 30 g of sea salt
- 0.7 g of fresh yeast in winter / 0.1 g of fresh yeast in summer
- 0.64 l room temperature water (20 ° C) in winter / 0.63 l cold water (10 ° C) in summer
- a larger kneading vessel
- a plastic container with a lid where the dough will ferment
First, pour 0.64 l of warm water into the kneading bowl and dissolve 0.7 g of fresh yeast in it. When the yeast is completely dissolved, add 30 g of salt and stir until completely dissolved. Slowly add flour to the yeast mixture, first half the total amount. When you get rid of all the lumps that formed during mixing, add the remaining half. Knead until the mixture is homogeneous (about 15-20 minutes). We recommend kneading the dough with your hands. Let stand for about 20 minutes.
The whole mixture is divided into approximately 270-280 g loaves (pizza diameter 30 cm), which are placed in a plastic container and left to ferment at room temperature (20-22 ° C) for about 16-24 hours.
* the recipe is prepared for Caputo Pizzeria flour