Glowen Diablo – Black
Bigger, hotter and faster brother of Glowen Raptor.
Professional grade wood-fired pizza oven for business and demanding home cooks.
- the world’s lightest, hottest & good looking wood-fired oven for your moving business
- pizza capacity: 3 pizzas
- cooking performance: 110 pizzas per hour
- average wood consumption: 3kg per hour
- wood burning
- ready to bake in 20 minutes
- fits in your outdoor kitchen
- excellent for baking pizzas but also for grilling, stewing, roasting, and baking a large number of meals giving your dishes a unique taste
- approved by food truck Pizza Fabrika
Shipping after the 15th of August.
- dimensions without packaging: 752 × 578 × 972 mm
- weight without packaging: 64 kg
- cooking surface: 700 × 700 mm
- stainless steel (Aisi 430) resistant to high temperatures
- ceramic insulation
- baking plate 30 mm thick
- painted with ceramic coating
- back door for more upgrades to come; gas burner etc.
What’s in the box?
- Glowen Diablo
- baking plate
- chimney extension
- wood burning helper
- instructions for use
Why choose Glowen?
- Developed and manufactured in Slovenia / EU.
- Glowen Diablo offers a professional-grade wood-fired pizza oven for business and demanding home cooks.
- We can prepare everything from pizzas, steaks, vegetables, bread, and fish to desserts such as strudel or cinnamon rolls.
- The advanced design of the Glowen chamber offers ideal hot air circulation, from the entry of cold air through the door to the exit of warm air through the chimney.
- Due to the additional insulation on the underside and the very low center of gravity, the Glowen Diablo can be placed anywhere.
- Thanks to the anteroom and the built-in chimney, which removes heated gases, baking in the oven is very safe.
- It is ready for baking in just 20 minutes.
- The swirling fire typical of bread ovens will burn food in your field of vision so you will have more control over it.
- Glowen Diablo quickly reaches 500°C for baking Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds.